Ready… set… jump
Are you thinking on incorporating healthy changes in your life? You should start small and work your way up. Changing the way you eat doesn’t have to be complicated. But how about those times when you feel overwhelmed, even before starting for real?
Let’s cut to the chase, shall we?
- You don’t feel ready to start
- You are not ready to let go the food you like so much
- You are not ready to start meal planning
- You find difficult preparing everything at home
But do you want to know what to do when you don’t feel ready?
DO IT ANYWAY
- Start now
- Get in the mood
- Visualize all the benefits of healthy eating
- Start with easy recipes
- Start portioning your meals
- Stay hydrated
- Make it easier with FoldEat
Track your progress
Keeping track of your progress helps you see how far you've come and helps you stay with your plan.
- Use a journal to keep track of the healthy things you do. Look this over if you feel discouraged.
- Pay attention to how you feel. Can you notice any difference when you are eating healthy?
- As we change what we eat, we learn to like new foods. You may find that you don't like anymore some of the foods you used to eat before you started making changes in your diet.